fredag 14. mai 2010

Welcome to the international year of biodiversity

It's not really me that wanna welcome you all to the interntational year of biodiversity. It's the UN. I just wanna share this UN year with you all. It's important for me. We all need to do something for our enviroment and all the living creatures on the globe. UN's general secretary is better to open it than me, so here he is;


UN Secretary General Welcome Message for the 2010 International Year of Biodiversity from CBD on Vimeo.


Quite a few times I will write about the international year of biodiversity. But since I'm a thief and steal the most I wanna say, you may all go directly to one of my best sources. It's easy to steal from, but I hope we both get a benefit from my stealing; convention on biological diversity

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar